Candidate Recruitment Survey
Recruitment is all about people, it’s about building relationships with clients and candidates and communicating effectively. With this in mind, we’ve been busy working on ways to improve just that and one such change, quite a major one, has been to our candidate database. Yes, we’ve got a shiny new CRM System!
So how does this benefit candidates?
Firstly, candidates can create their own profile, which means they can log-in and update their contact details and CV whenever they want and wherever they are, subject to an internet connection of course! It only takes a few minutes.
Secondly, job preferences can be set, you know… the type of role wanted, location and any specialities or areas of expertise that a candidate may have.
Once set, they’ll begin to receive tailored job alerts direct to their inbox, whenever a matching role becomes live on our books. This saves them time, because they won’t be trawling through positions that don’t suit them and, importantly, they can quickly react to those that do.
Our candidate data has been migrated to the new system and when logging in they may need to reset their password, simply follow the instructions and prompts at that time.
Survey & Prize Draw
To help us improve further, we need a little help. If you’re looking for a new position in engineering or CAD then we’d love to hear from you. Please register with us first and then enter the survey, you may just win one of these;
1st Prize – £75 Amazon voucher
2nd Prize – £50 Amazon voucher
3rd Prize – £25 Amazon voucher
The survey will close on Wednesday 11th November 2020, and the winners will be contacted shortly after. No purchase necessary but you’ll only be eligible for the prize draw if you’ve completed the online registration.
Thanks in advance for your feedback and we look forward to speaking to you soon.
Bye for now,
The Team at A4 Plus
The boring bit, the Terms & Conditions…
- The Candidate Feedback Survey (“Event”) Prize Draw (“Prize Draw”) is promoted by A4 Plus Limited with registered address Arthur Business Park, Thorby Avenue, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15 0AZ, company number 3986994 (“Promoter”).
- The Prize Draw is open to participants on completion of the survey by the 11th November 2020. The Prize Draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. Participants will automatically be given an entry to the Prize Draw. Only one entry per person.
- Neither A4 Plus employees, nor anyone professionally connected with this Prize Draw are eligible to participate in it.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed for whatever reason.
- A winner will be chosen by random draw (supervised by an independent person) on 11th November 2020 (“Draw Date”).
- There will be a total of three lucky winners. The prizes are as follows;
- 1st Prize – £75 Amazon voucher
- 2nd Prize – £50 Amazon voucher
- 3rd Prize – £25 Amazon voucher
- The winner will be notified and contacted on, or soon after, the Prize Draw date to arrange delivery of their prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Prize Draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as it is permitted by law, the Promoter and it’s agents will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize, except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter or its agents or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to the Prize Draw or refuse to award the Prize, to anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.