Senior Mechanical Project Engineer
Our Client is an established, award-winning, professional multi-disciplinary Engineering practice with a passion for excellence, innovation and environmental sustainability. Throughout every project, they use their construction and engineering experience and knowledge of the Client’s business to add value. They are now looking for a Senior Mechanical Project Engineer to join their successful team in Peterborough or Birmingham.
If you have strong Mechanical Building Services and Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) design experience then this could be the career move for you.
Main responsibilities include:
- Providing Engineering support to a number of Blue Chip International Brands.
- Providing Engineering support on single and multi-disciplinary projects including new build and refurbishment schemes.
- Project Management of complex projects for Clients in the; Industrial, Commercial, Education, Leisure, Healthcare, Residential, Retail and Public sectors.
- Client liaison, design and interfaces with project teams and contract implementation.
- Support of all offices will be required from time to time.
The ideal Candidate will:
- Have previous knowledge and expertise on energy projects
- Must hold an MCIBSE/MIMechE accredited Degree in Mechanical Building Services Engineering or Building Services
- Must be registered Chartered Engineer (CEng) or working towards it
- Good level of computer literacy in Microsoft Windows, EDSL TAS, Autodesk, AutoCAD, Revit MEP, Navisworks and Microsoft Office Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Be able to integrate, operate and contribute as part of an MEP Engineering office and a project team
- Be able to represent the Company with confidence to a variety of Clients and outside organisations
- Be able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
- Have high attention to detail