We have an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to join our market leading Client and become part of a strong team with a positive and fresh approach. Providing professional electrical services in the Industrial and Commercial sectors, our Client prides themselves on the quality and professional services they provide to their Customers from the start of a job all the way through to after sales support.
Main responsibilities include:
- Installing cabling and management in FMCG Environments.
- Commissioning and testing of installations.
- Seeing projects through the full life cycle and ensuring that tasks are completed efficiently.
- Adopting all working practices to ensure safe working.
- A percentage of working away may be required.
- Company provided van, phone and clothing.
The ideal Candidate will:
- Be Apprentice qualified and able to work on their own initiative
- Be a fresh, enthusiastic individual with a committed approach to their work
- Have a will to perform and contribute to the Company
- Provide a professional and positive image of the Company
- Be tidy, organised and have a methodical working attitude
- Be flexible and prepared to assist a variety of activities
- Be comfortable working within a busy environment