Our Client operates in the Construction Industry, supplying pre-cast concrete suspended flooring systems. They offer the most comprehensive insulated flooring systems on the market and pride themselves on their ability to react quickly along with their technical competence. They are a small team of skilled Designers with a great work ethos.
They are now looking for a CAD Technician to join their friendly team of Designers to share the workload. This role will involve working at design stage, creating and developing 2D drawings for a range of pre-cast concrete flooring systems.
Main Responsibilities Include:
– Creating and developing the layouts for Client products using both Revit and AutoCAD (no 3D or shading is required).
– Providing a prompt and efficient service. Our Client has a very quick turnaround for all quotations with the standard being 1-2 days.
– Quality Control. This involves checking your own and your colleagues’ drawings to ensure they match the Client’s specifications etc.
The Ideal Candidate will:
– Have excellent attention to detail
– Be able to read and understand Architectural and Engineering drawings
– Have previous experience in, or knowledge of, the Building/Construction industry (preferred)
– Previous experience working with Revit, AutoCAD or other design software (preferred)
– Have a positive can-do attitude
– Ability to work as an individual and part of a small team
The standard working hours are: 8:30am – 4:30pm, Monday – Thursday & 8:00am – 4:00pm, Fridays (30 minute lunch)
– 22 Days Holiday Entitlement
– Workplace Pension Scheme
– Cycle to work scheme
– Offer of role-related training courses