Agricultural Field Service Engineer
Working as a mobile Agricultural Field Service Engineer you will be responsible for effectively and efficiently completing all routine maintenance, installations and breakdown service activities, working on Agricultural Tractors, Sprayers and Spreaders with Booms etc.
A key objective to the role is to work in remote locations on agricultural equipment with the challenge to provide service and repair, often with – and under pressure from – the customer. Working on a broad range of machinery with the ability to problem solve, fault-find and diagnose problems in an efficient manner.
Main duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Inspection of new and used agricultural equipment
- Carrying out routine service on agricultural equipment
- Problem solve, fault find, diagnose and repair of agricultural equipment
- Mechanical, electrical, engines and transmissions etc.
The role includes a service vehicle although most customer / site repair visits will be local. Occasional long distance repair work may be necessary albeit infrequent.
- Experience working on agricultural or plant machinery in the factory and on-site at customer locations
- Full driving license
- 24 days holiday (21 free choice plus 3 Christmas shut-down). Plus b/hols.
- 40 hours per week salaried.
- Statutory pension contribution.
- 3 months probationary period.
- Service vehicle will be provided.
Ref : 1103105