We have an exciting position for a Technical Surveyor based at our clients head office in Huntingdon, although the company’s sites are mostly located throughout South-East England. Our client are a successful supplier and installer of bespoke glazing products and due to company growth are looking to expand their surveying department.
You will be visiting clients’ construction sites and homes to carry out dimensional and level surveys for installation of a large range of glazing products.
The role also includes:
– The writing up of site reports
– Production of drawings
– Communication of all necessary information to the company’s sales and installation teams and the clients’ nominated trades.
– Working at height on scaffolding or access equipment, as well as the erection and climbing of ladders.
As a Technical Surveyor you will have experience of the following, but full training can be provided:
– Experience in site surveying; (preferably but not essential for doors / windows / joinery)
– Draughting skills using AutoCAD (preferably 2013 edition or later)
– A good understanding of how buildings are constructed
– Experience in being able to solve construction site-based problems
– An understanding of how glazing frames are constructed, would be helpful although not essential
– A full driving licence.
– Salary – £26,000 – £33,500 negotiable, dependent upon experience
– Liveried company vehicle for all survey travel
– Pension Scheme
– Company Health insurance package
– Progression opportunities
If you’re interested in our Technical Surveyor role then apply now!