A4 Plus is a Design House and Technical Recruitment specialist, assisting our world-class Clients with Recruitment, Design and Development support since 1990, celebrating the first year in our new build offices in March, Cambridgeshire.
We’re seeking a Technical Recruitment Consultant to join the team and proactively increase Recruitment Sales.
You’ll be responsible for creating sales opportunities, from new and old clients alike, and maintaining / nurturing business relationships. You’ll be supported in your role by the Resourcer.
This is a challenging, but exciting, opportunity in a fast-paced, target-driven environment.
The Technical Recruitment role is predominantly office based, but you’ll sometimes be required to visit clients. You’ll be expected to undertake 1st Stage interviews, in person or over the ‘phone, to confirm candidate suitability for a role. You may also need to advise clients, and candidates, on salary levels, training requirements and career opportunities.
This is a new position within the business and provides you with the opportunity of progression; your drive and determination will directly enable you to add Resourcers and Sales Support as your success grows the department, ultimately leading to you joining the Company Management Team.
As our recruitment consultant, you’re the vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding, diverse and involves:
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
- On occasions to visit clients; building and developing positive relationships with them
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture, environment and needs
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Working towards, and exceeding, targets – these may relate to; the number of candidates placed; a value to be billed to clients; business leads generated
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques, recruitment programmes and REC compliance
- Managing and supporting the Resourcer, as required, and covering the Resourcer role in their absence
- Have experience in the engineering industry / technical roles
- Have experience in recruitment sales
- Have ambition and determination to succeed
- Be an effective communicator, both verbal and written
- Be comfortable with client-facing situations and happy to travel as required
- Have a UK car driving license
- Be motivated and driven to succeed in a competitive market
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Sales and negotiation skills
- Drive and determination
- A goal-orientated approach to work
- The ability to handle multiple priorities
- Problem-solving skills
- The ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Confidence and self-motivation
- Time management and organisational skills
- Team-working skills
The role will attract a basic salary of £25,000 (subject to experience) plus target driven bonus; contributory pension scheme (after 3 months), 20 holiday days per year plus bank holidays, Normal hours are 9.00 to 5.30 with half an hour unpaid lunch.
We provide a holiday loyalty reward scheme – one extra day per year after 5 years’ service up to a maximum of 5 extra days; we’re open to discussing flexible working within this role and currently operate this within our Design Office. Success within the role will provide the opportunity for commission structure development
If this role excites you then apply now! Quick as you can – application deadline date 21st January 2019