Our client offer Process Plant & Systems, Project Management and Process Fabrication for the food and beverage industry.
They are looking for a Service Support Engineer with mechanical and electrical controls experience within a food and beverage manufacturing background. Working within their support department, this is a great opportunity to join a team responding to after sales service and support of systems and products.
The Service Support Engineer Responsibilities –
– Provide remote and onsite service and support of process control systems within food & Beverage manufacturing.
– Assist project engineers with the final commissioning of equipment and systems.
– Train customers on applications and systems.
– Provide out of hours service and support (on call).
The Candidate –
– Flexible and adaptable approach to work.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Excellent organisational and planning skills.
– Enthusiastic and energetic.
– Strong work ethic.
– Ability to manage multiple activities and flexible to respond to ever changing priorities.
– Willing to travel internationally.
The Service Engineer Package –
Salary – £28,000 – £40,000 Dependant upon experience.
Contributory Auto-Enrolment Pension Scheme.
If you’re interested in working in a fast paced organisation with a competitive salary then apply now!