Our client focus on creating innovative design solutions, ultrasonic slicing equipment and robotic handling systems for the food industry. Designing and manufacturing special purpose machinery including automation for production lines.
Due to continued success and a great period of growth they’re looking for a Junior Design Engineer to join the team.
The Junior Design Engineer Role:
You will be assisting the existing design team to support the engineers on the design and development of products.
Beyond that you will be required to work with engineers on projects, quality, test and assembly to make sure the equipment is designed and built to the highest of standards.
This is an exciting opportunity which will allow you to be fully involved from concept through to installation. You will be involved in the build of our own equipment.
The Junior Design Engineer Key Responsibilities:
– Assisting with developing machinery concepts, identifying, researching and resolving complex problems.
– Supporting the build and testing of prototypes.
– Provide on-going technical advice during manufacture, assembly and commissioning phases.
– A recognised apprenticeship / degree.
– Some experienced within a design role if preferable.
– Experience dealing with customers and suppliers.
– Working experience with 3D CAD, preferably SolidWorks.
– You will need a driving license with this role as it may involve site visits.
Salary – £22,000 – £28,000 Dependant upon experience
If you’re interested in our Junior Design Engineer then apply now!