An established company based in Cambridgeshire, Our client are Strategic Interior Design Consultants who specialise in the corporate environment; they deliver property and interior solutions from simple space planning to intelligent interior design; proudly taking their clients on a journey, resulting in solutions everyone is proud to be a part of.
They are seeking an Interior Design Draughtsperson to join their team on a full time basis.
Within this role, you will be responsible for all elements involved within the design process of implementing projects of all sizes.
Duties generally to include:
– Producing creative design solutions, ensuring space is fully and effectively utilised (either new space or re-designing existing space), i.e. space planning.
– Detail and working drawing production & co-ordination.
– Client brief taking and rapport building.
– Production of presentation material.
– Product specification, e.g. identifying materials.
– Maintain client confidence and good client relations.
Additional duties could include:
– Site attendance to support Director, e.g. to survey areas, furniture, etc. before and after the design.
– Attend meetings with suppliers to gain product knowledge.
– Liaising and meeting with clients to discuss any required changes to the design.
– Occasionally building 3d walk through for clients.
– AutoCAD literate.
– Sketch Up literate.
– In design & Photoshop literate, together with Microsoft Office tools.
– A relevant design qualification, e.g. Interior Design or Industrial Design.
– Ability to provide conceptual & creative design ideas.
– Ability to space plan.
You will need a flair in interior design, be naturally creative and able to accurately interpret client briefs, as well as have an ability to adapt own ideas to client needs. Possess a drive to succeed and work well in a team environment;
You will be working a 37.5 hour week, with flexible start time;
Salary range – £20,000 to £30,000 doe
Pension in line with Auto Enrolment requirements