Our Client specialise in Architectural Metalwork including Balconies, Balustrades and Staircases.
They are looking for either a SolidWorks or AutoCAD Draughtsperson to join their team on a Temp to Perm basis.
The Draughtsperson role:
Working within the drawing office your main activity is to undertake the important role of generating drawings and associated documentation for the production of components that fit on site.
– To generate drawings and associated documentation using SolidWorks or AutoCAD.
– To produce drawings in a consistent, ordered and clear format.
– To attend Drawing Office planning meetings to give progress updates on drawings and timescales for completion.
– To be flexible in your approach and to prioritise as necessary.
– To act as a central drawing resource.
– To communicate with customers to provide them with a professional vision of the product being supplied.
– To assist with the development of drawing systems to utilise their full potential where appropriate.
– To produce materials lists, fixings lists and liaise with procurement as required.
– To focus on the promotion and delivery of the companies Vision and Goals whilst always staying true to company Values.
– You must be proficient with either SolidWorks or AutoCAD.
– Metalwork experience is beneficial.
Salary – up to £35,000 dependent upon experience.
If you are an experienced Draughtsperson then apply for this role now!