Our client focus on creating innovative design solutions, ultrasonic slicing equipment and robotic handling systems for the food industry. Designing and manufacturing special purpose machinery including automation for production lines.
Due to continued success and a great period of growth they’re looking for a Design Engineer to join the team.
The Design Engineer Role:
You will be working within the existing design team to support the engineers on the design and development of products.
Beyond that you will be required to work with engineers on projects, quality, test and assembly to make sure the equipment is designed and built to the highest of standards.
This is an exciting opportunity which will allow you to be fully involved from concept through to installation. You will be involved in the build of our own equipment.
The Design Engineer Key Responsibilities:
– Developing machinery concepts, identifying, researching and resolving complex problems.
– Supporting the build and testing of prototypes.
– Provide on-going technical advice during manufacture, assembly and commissioning phases.
– A minimum of a recognised Apprenticeship and Training Qualification.
– You will be an innovative and forward thinking individual.
– Experience dealing with customers and suppliers.
– Working experience with 3D CAD, preferably SolidWorks.
– You will need a driving license with this role as it involves site visits.
Salary – £28,000 – £35,000 Dependant upon experience
If you are an experienced Design Engineer then apply for our role now!