Our Client work in association with prestigious golf clubs around the world, for example, their product is used in 75 out of 100 top USA courses. They support research and education regarding sustainability and conservation within their field. They are a key player in a small niche market with continued success spanning over 150 years.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Design Engineer to join a well-established and successful manufacturing business based in Haverhill.
Working as part of a small but expanding engineering design team, you will be designing and developing high quality, technically innovative products to support Company objectives and market demands, including product compliance requirements.
The Design Engineer role includes creation and maintenance of all associated technical documentation necessary for the specification, manufacture, assembly, testing and support of products throughout their lifecycle.
– Degree educated in an engineering discipline.
– Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
– Excellent 3D CAD skills & highly IT literate.
– In depth understanding of draughting practice including tolerancing.
– Experience in design of industrial equipment for small to medium volumes.
Design Engineer Responsibilities:
– Designing robust and elegant mechanisms for manual, semi-automated or full PLC control.
– Creating 3D CAD models and 2D detail drawings of new parts, weldments and assemblies.
– Practical functional testing, user trials & lifecycle evaluations.
– Evaluating and implementing Change Requests using a thorough, methodical and quantitative approach.
– Continuous improvement of reliability and durability to support best in class warranty.
Salary – £30,000 – £35,000 negotiable dependent upon experience
If you are an experienced Design Engineer then apply for our role now!