Our client specialise in stainless steel kitchen ventilation and extraction systems.
They are looking for a SolidWorks CAD Engineer to join their expanding team.
The CAD Engineer Duties include:
– To draw and detail to Company / Customer standards, in both 2D and 3D.
– The ability to work unsupervised on a variety of projects, ensuring defined timescales, quality and commercial objectives are met.
– To take instruction / direction & prioritise / manage workload to achieve deadlines.
– To control & organise own area to ensure efficient, effective and tidy, including project file organisation and filing.
– To problem solve and make effective use of time to benefit the Company.
– Be an assertive, proactive and reliable team-player with a high level of accuracy (with an eye for / attention to detail) and time-keeping.
Salary – £25,000 – £32,000 Dependent upon experience.
If you are an experienced CAD Engineer then Apply for our role now!