Our Client, established in 1991, operates within the commercial, domestic and industrial sectors and provide a variety of electrical services including design, supply, installation, commissioning and maintenance.
They are seeking a temporary AutoCAD technician to work at their offices, based in Hinckley, for a period of 3-4 weeks covering annual holiday.
You will need a good understanding of AutoCAD 2017/2018 and ideally have previous electrical experience.
The key elements of AutoCAD that you will need to be proficient in are:-
– Able to deal with external references.
– Use of dynamic blocks/block attributes.
– Adherence to layer standards.
– Comfortable with building layouts and plans.
– Understand sheetsets and set creation.
– Use of drawing templates/title blocks and attribute fields.
– Some understanding of electrical layouts preferred but not essential.
Rate to be confirmed, but within the range £15.00 to £20.00/hour