A4 Plus Privacy Statement A4 Plus ("A4P") takes the privacy of its customers, contractors and visitors to its Website (www.a4plus.co.uk) very seriously and seeks to ensure compliance with relevant Data Protection Laws and Regulations. We have an up-to-date registration under the Data Protection Register in the UK, which can be seen at (http://www.dpr.gov.uk/).
This Privacy Statement is incorporated in your contract with A4P if you purchase from or supply to A4P and in the Legal Notice set out in this Privacy and Legal Notice where you are just using or visiting the Website. This Privacy Statement explains to you how A4P may use Your Data (as defined in1.1 below). By purchasing A4P goods or services or, in some cases, supplying goods or services or otherwise using the Website, you consent to the use of Your Data in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
1. Your Data 1.1 "Your Data" means any information about you which is personally identifiable, including, without limitation, your name, address, telephone number, email address, financial details, employers details, user names and passwords issued to you, comments, personal descriptions, photos and other information from which you can be identified and which you may disclose to A4P or otherwise via the Website at any time.
2. When does A4P collect Your Data? 2.1 A4P collects Your Data from you when you: 2.1.1 Fill in any contact form or otherwise, to enquire about goods and services or to keep informed about and from A4P; 2.1.2 Utilise / up-load information to the FTP secure area of the Website, having first signed in using a personal username and password which we have issued to you; 2.1.3 Register your CV or apply for a position or provide other feedback through the Website or otherwise to A4P, or; 2.1.4 Disclose Your Data to A4P by telephone, email, through the Website or otherwise directly to A4P employees and agents at any other point.
3. How does A4P use Your Data? 3.1 A4P uses Your Data to: 3.1.1 Fulfil any contract that A4P has with you for the provision of goods and services including, without limitation, administering Your Account with A4P, processing your order and payments and in communicating with you regarding your contract and A4P services; 3.1.2 Monitor, develop and improve A4P's services and Website; 3.1.3 Process and deal with any request, enquiries or complaints made by or about you; 3.1.4 Monitor and investigate any suspected breach of the Privacy and Legal Notice or contract that you have with A4P, made by or otherwise relating to you; and 3.1.5 Only where you have consented to A4P doing so, send you details by email, telephone, SMS or post about other A4P goods and services or selected third party goods and services that may be of interest to you. To opt-out of receiving any information pursuant to paragraph 3.1.5, you can amend your preferences: (i) by sending an email stating that you no longer wish to receive such communications from A4P (see our contact details below and on the Website); or (ii) by using the opt-out mechanism, if it is present, in the communication itself.
4. Will A4P pass on Your Data to third parties? 4.1 Under limited and certain circumstances, we may pass Your Data to third-parties as follows: 4.1.1 To A4P employees and agents to administer Your Account and to provide A4P goods and services to you or to deal with any correspondence entered into between you and A4P; 4.1.2 In some cases A4P may use a technical partner to conduct some processing of Your Data on A4P's behalf but this is always subject to strict contractual control and is in compliance with relevant Data Protection Legislation; 4.1.3 A4P may disclose Your Data to the police, regulatory bodies or their or our legal advisers in connection with any alleged criminal offence or suspected breach of the Privacy and Legal Notice, your contract with A4P, other contractual terms or law by you (whether upon request or order of such police, regulatory body or adviser, or at our own discretion); 4.1.4 In the event that A4P (or any part thereof) is acquired by another company, Your Data may be transferred to such new company. 4.2 Other than in the circumstances outlined in paragraph 4.1 above, A4P will not provide Your Data to any third party without your consent or unless A4P is required to do so by law or competent authority.
5. Data Security and Transfers 5.1 A4P endeavours to take all reasonable steps to protect Your Data. All the Data collected by A4P is stored on secure servers. 5.2 A4P may transfer Your Data outside of the European Economic Area for any of the purposes set out in paragraphs 3 or 4 above.
7. Access to and Updating Your Personal Data You may update Your Data at any time by contacting A4P. You must make sure that you update Your Data as soon as possible with any and all relevant changes. Your Data is not accessible via the Website for updating yourself but may be in the future by A4P issuing a username and password, and providing access / update facilities to Your Data contained in Your Account accessed by a "My Account" link or otherwise.
8. Other links Please be aware that the Website may link to other web sites that may be accessed by you through the Website. A4P is not responsible for the data policies, content or security of these linked web sites.
9. Contacting A4P If you have any comments or queries in connection with A4P's Privacy Statement and/or in relation to any A4P's privacy matter, please contact A4P by email: email@example.com, or write to A4P at: A4 Plus Drawing Services Limited, U17, South Fens Business Centre, Fenton Way, Chatteris. Cambs. PE16 6TT.