To get information about any of our candidate profiles please click "Add to my list" and then click "Shortlisted profiles" below the candidate profile description at the bottom of this page.
Type: contract,part time
Experience: Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chartered with Seven Years of Experience
Date posted: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 08:04:01 GMT
Automotive Component Design. Experience from concept generation to serial production in the design of
crankshafts, pistons, connecting rods and engine balancer units. Some electric vehicle experience.
* Experienced, creative, hard-working engineer.
* Solidworks and Pro-Engineer Experience (Can work remotely on own Solidworks licence)
* Significant (largely automotive) experience in Product Design, Technical Drawing, Product Validation, Technology Research, Materials Engineering, CAE Simulation, Engine Performance and Supplier Liaison.
* Can provide a flexible engineering resource to your business.
* Will consider engineering projects or various sizes
* Willing to travel. Can work on-site or remotely.
* Happy to work unsupervised on a project or integrate as part of a team.
* Conversant with the design of castings, forgings, sheet-metal designs and many other machine elements and fabrications.
Please add this profile to your shortlist to get more information [ Shortlisted profiles ]