To get information about any of our candidate profiles please click "Add to my list" and then click "Shortlisted profiles" below the candidate profile description at the bottom of this page.
Type: permanent,contract,part time
Experience: Degree and Masters qualified with 20 years experience
Date posted: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 16:26:57 GMT
Well qualified CAD Design Engineer. Versatile and adaptable. Worked successfully in many engineering sectors:
Aerospace Aircraft interiors; Fluidic systems
Automobile: Engine components ( air intakes, exhaust manifolds ); Interior trim and electro-trim items.
Building Services Services integrated into modular and mobile special containers systems, including: HVAC, W/C, Lighting, Medical Gas (Mobile Hospital), Medical facilities, dust extraction.
Capital Equipment Machinery housings and protection. Computer hardware.
Consumer Products Consumer electronic visualizations, concepts and ergonomics studies, plastic mouldings.
Electronics and Mechanical Motion control devices ( electric motors, actuators, encoders)
Fabrication / Sheetmetal Medium size fabrications ( ISO Containers ), protective enclosures for electro-mechanical systems, access decking, mezzanines. 19” Racking.
Special Purpose Machinery Fluid handling and dosing (pumps, valves, electro-pneumatics. Linear-actuators ).
CAD, CAE and computer skills
- SolidWorks + COSMOS 2003-10, > 7yrs. current everyday use.
- AutoDesk Inventor 2008
- AutoDesk Alias Studio 2010, trained and licensed since 1999 used for Industrial Design / high end rendering.
- Extensive use of CAD, both solid and surface modelling experience.
- AutoCAD: since 1990 but hardly used now, i.e. entirely 3D based.
- CATIA: trained 1991 and 1994
- SDRC IDEAS: trained at Ford Motor Company, Dunton.
- Photoshop and Illustrator, MS Office and Project and Visio ( process charts, schematics, electrical, hydraulic / pneumatic circuits etc )
- All work in the context of BS8888
Please add this profile to your shortlist to get more information [ Shortlisted profiles ]